Popular Posts

Sunday 8 September 2013

My First Blog Post

Hello to everyone that will ever read this. My name is Cassie and I have started this blog for a place for me to post my thoughts, ideas and loves. I don't suppose many (or anyone!) will read this but it's nice to have a place to write down what I'm feeling.



To start off, I thought I'd do a post about myself. A 50 Facts About Me Post. But I'm going to try and skip over the boring facts like "How old are you?" or " What is your shoe size?" Because no one really cares about that. So here goes!

1. I fell in love with fashion and beauty so much more than I ever thought I would
2. I think I am at university just because everyone else went and I thought people would judge me if I didn't
3. I'm a very messy and unorganized person
4. I was an exchange student.
5. I bruise like a peach.
6. I hate needles more than anything. I'd rather go to the dentist.
7. I used to own my own business when I was 13.
8. I'm terrible at replying to text messages.
9. When I get hungry, I get very grumpy.
10. I love redecorating my bedroom.
11. I love pop tarts.
12. One of my dreams is to design, live and own my own home.
13. I have never been stung by a pee.
14. I hate tea and coffee. Yes, I know how antisocial that makes me. But thankfully now I drink chai latte.
15. My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years and I'm very proud of him for sticking up with me for so long.
16. We met at a dress up party.
17. I love to read but don't read nearly as much as I would like to.
18. I prefer to watch a tv series over a movie
19. My first word was daisy. It was my dog's name.
20. Leonardo Di Caprio was my first celebrity crush and I still think he is beautiful.
21. I drive a Holden Barina Spark
22. My favourite colour is pink
23. I love wearing nail polish but I am not allowed to because of my job.
24. I don't have a favourite flower.
25. I have only ever collected two things in life. Stamps and perfume. But I'm not sure if the latter counts.
26. I can't cook
27. I used to be able to do the splits.
28. I spend way to much time on the internet.
29. I don't like going to clubs. I much prefer bars or pubs
30. I hate sleeping alone!
31. I love scented candles
32. I prefer to drive with my high beams on even if most people think you wouldn't need them on because if something is going to scare me, at least I have a second longer to see it coming
33. I love trashy tv
34. I do not believe in God although sometimes I wish I did. I would love to have faith in something or someone.
35. I really want a tattoo but as I'm scared of needles I don't think I ever will
36. I am average looking
37. I always seem to lose my hair ties
38. I eat way too much junk food
39. I love online shopping
40. I hate putting my head underwater
41. I love to travel
42. I once tried to be a vegetarian but I failed after about 4 days
43. I love to play The Simpsons Tapped Out on my iPhone.
44. I can speak French
45. I never had an imaginary friend as a child and I really wish I did
46. I always seem to hair a thin, black hair tie on my right wrist
47. I don't like sport
48. I love high heels but hate wearing them because I don't like being taller than everyone else
49. I believe finding happiness and love is a bigger achievement than being successful in your career
50. I wish time travel was possible.

I hope that wasn't too boring! I hope to look back on this in the future and remember what I was like at this age. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! These facts are so interesting :0 :D
    Great first post! :)
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh thank you! It was quite fun to do. You should try it yourself!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog you have already! I look forward to future posts x
    http://allthingssimplysimple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete