Popular Posts

Saturday 21 September 2013

How to: Stay Blonde Between Trips To The Hairdresser

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce to you a little miracle worker I stumbled across a couple of months ago. Meet the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray. It's a little spray that is designed to help blondes stay blonde! Now, I'm already a natural blonde but over the years I have dyed my hair lots of different shades. However, I prefer my natural hair colour with a few blonde foils or highlights all over to lighten it up. (My natural hair colour is a very dull blonde.) But since finding this spray, I haven't actually been back to the hairdresser which has to be over 8 months ago now!


I must admit that I was a little skeptical when I first bought it. I had never heard of the product before but it was on sale so I thought why not? I didn't see any results the first couple of times I used it but that's to be expected. But after about the third time, I could tell that my roots were becoming more blonde! 





I now use the product all over my hair. It helps to keep it one colour from top to bottom and helps keep my highlights from fading. As long as you use it every time you wash your hair, it is very easy to maintain. You simply spray the formula onto damp hair and voila! The box recommends that you do use heat as this helps the lightening process. I blow dry my hair anyway and often straighten it too.


I also use this spray in conjunction with the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner but I am not entirely sure they are doing anything. I was using these two products before I started using the spray and there was a little bit of a difference but not much. Maybe the three products working together is what is making it work so well?



Another bonus is that the spray does not dry out your hair! I also haven't noticed any other type of damage either. It's a supermarket product and around $15-$20 in Australia however I have seen it cheaper online. But I really don't mind the cost because it is a lot cheaper than monthly visits to the hairdresser! 





Let me know if you've tried it! I'd love to hear what other people think.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Cassie! (:
    I'm a quite new subscriber to your blog but I love it so much so I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! (:
    Here is the link : http://15daysamonth.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Stay beautiful!
    Love, Hannah...<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah,
      Thank you so much for the nomination! I hadn't actually heard of if until you commented on this post! I'm very new to the world of blogging haha.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I haven't tried the product but I might give it a try. You have very gorgeous eyebrows by the way :)

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed this post! thankyou!

    themandevillesisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete